Friday, October 21, 2011

The 24-Hour-Read-a-Thon!


Yikes! I've heard about this read-a-thon and I told myself that I wouldn't do it because it seems daunting...and yet here I am. I don't have the willpower to say no to a read-a-thon...it's a problem, why must I be competitive? I'm going to give myself a wide selection of books to choose from and if I fully commit I will hopefully get three read! *fingers crossed* So here goes nothing!

The Books I Am Going To Choose From:
Possess by Gretchen McNeil
Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
Across The Universe by Beth Revis
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Eulalia! by Brian Jacques
Doomwyte by Brian Jacques
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
The Lens and the Looker by Lory S. Kaufman
Thirst No. 1 by Christopher Pike
The Fallen by Thomas E. Sniegoski
Peeps by Scott Westerfeld

<3 Shannon

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to cheer you on in the readathon since we are both named Shannon!! You have some great book there!! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great list of books to choose from today! 3 is a doable number for sure.

    Have fun!

    Team Golden Grahams Cheerleader-Staci

    ReplyDelete