Thursday, March 1, 2012

Top 100 Classic Books Reading Resolution


One of resolutions for 2012 was to read more classic books, so I have compiled a list of the Top 100 Classic Books. The way that I have come up with this list is that I looked at multiple lists and picked the books that showed up the most. The books are in no particular order, I just wrote them down as I determined that they should be on my list. 

I don't plan to be able to read all of these books in one year but I hope to be able to start on it and continue it. I will either review them here on my blog or make a video about it on my YouTube channel, which ever I feel like at the moment!

 If you would like to participate along with me that would be great!! In the month of  March I am planning to read The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien and To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. Let me know in the comments and if I get enough interest I might put up a discussion post at the end of the month/when the books are finished.

To see the full list and where I will be keeping track of my progress click here.

<3 Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment