Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (12) + Tune In Tuesday (8)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Books I Would Save From A Natural Disaster
1. Harry Potter Series by J.k. Rowling
I would never be able to part with these books! I've had them since 3rd/4th grade (and you can tell it too). These would probably be one of the first things that I would grab.

2. All My Ellen Hopkins Books
I love her books and I have a few of them signed so I would be able to part with these either.

3. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
This was one of the first books that really got me back into reading in high school; because in middle school I didn't have a good selection so I kind of slacked off but this book brought me back in. Also Wes is in the number one spot on my fictional character crush list!!

4. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkein
I read this book in high school and I loved it! It quickly became one of my favorite books and now all I need to do is read Lord of the Rings 1-3.

5. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
This book is probably my favorite "classic" book! I absolutely adore it and I would not be able to leave this book behind.

6. The Redwall Series by Brian Jacques
This is one of my favorite book series from when I was in middle school and I have read them over and over so many times!

7. The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan
This book was a recent purchase and I didn't expect to love it as much as I did but now I could not possibly bear to leave it behind. Plus it's signed!!!

8. The Uglies Series by Scott Westerfeld
This series is one of my favorites and I absolutely love it.

9. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
This book quickly became one of my favorites in a very short amount of time, so I wouldn't be able to leave it behind either. Plus, need I say anything other than: Cricket!! <3

10. Any Other Signed Book on My Book Shelf
I have a couple of other signed books on my book shelf that I definitely would not be able to part with, so I would be grabbing those as well.



A weekly feature hosted by Ginger at GReads! that showcases music!!

Tighten Up by The Black Keys

Boston by Augustana

Ain't No Reason by Brett Dennen

Happy Tuesday! Oh and I have 50 Followers!! Yay!
<3 Shannon

8 comments:

  1. Books are pretty replaceable. But, signed books! No! I only have a few but I'd totally be grabbing those. It would be a tragedy to lose a signed book collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of both Augustana AND Brett Dennen :) Nice choices this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove Black Keys. One of my high school friends introduced me to them and I love their classic rock style :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent choices, in books AND music! Congratulations on 50 followers, too! That's always exciting. :) Thanks for sharing!

    My Tune in Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Augustana is one of my favorite bands! Boston is such a great song. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't explain why I like Brett's voice...I'm going to check him out later. I love ANYTHING Black Keys! #52!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Black Keys are amazing! Tighten Up is one of my favourite songs of theirs. Great picks this week and congrats on fifty followers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome post! Love all the songs. I have never heard of Brett Dennen so thanks for the introduction.

    ReplyDelete