Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September RAK/August RAK Wrap Up Post


It is September and that means a new month for Random Acts of Kindness! RAK is hosted by Book Soulmates and this is their sixth month hosting this feature on their blog

This is my second month participating and I'm still very excited about participating in this event!! My updated wish list can be found at the top of the page where the pages links are or you can click here.

Last month in the August RAK I received 5 books! So I want to thank Rachel, Sara, and Tynga for sending me these books!

Books I Got From RAK:
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger (from Rachel)
Fade by Lisa McMann (from Rachel)
Peeps by Scott Westerfeld (from Sara @ Sara's Urban Fantasy Blog)
The Last Days from Scott Westerfeld (from Sara @ Sara's Urban Fantasy Blog)
Matched by Ally Condie (from Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews)
<3 Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment