Sunday, January 8, 2012

In My Mailbox (6)

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either for review, from the library, from the bookstore, or from trades.


Books Borrowed:
-Looking For Alaska by John Green

Books From Christmas:
-The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
-Inheritance by Christopher Paolini
-Shine by Lauren Myracle
-Graceling by Kristen Cashore
-Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

That is what I go in my mailbox :) what did you get in yours?
<3 Shannon

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, I still hae to order a copy though .. =) !! Looking forward to read what you think of all these books :) !
    Happy reading !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great IMM! The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight is SOOOO good, and so is The Hunger Games!! I hope you enjoy them.
    Old follower. =)

    -Shanon @ Escaping With Fiction

    ReplyDelete