Monday, August 1, 2011

August RAK


It is the first of August and that means a new month for Random Acts of Kindness! RAK is hosted by Book Soulmates and this is their sixth month hosting this feature on their blog.

This is going to be my first month participating and I have been excited to ever since I heard about this event 2 weeks ago. My wish list can be found at the top of the page where the pages links are or you can click here.
This month they are also doing a giveaway! The giveaway is for a $20 gift card to Amazon. If you want to sign up for this month's RAK then click here (the rules for the giveaway are also on this post) and it will take you to their post.
So yeah, I really urge you to go check it out because it is a great feature and I'm super excited to participate in it!

<3 Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment