Friday, August 5, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event hosted by Crazy For Books in which a question is asked and an answer is given! This week's question/topic is:
“What is the one ARC you would love to get your hands on right now?”

My Answer:
 
Perfect by: Ellen Hopkins

It comes out on September 13th and I cannot wait to read it! I love all of her books and I have read them multiple times.  She also writes all of her books in poetry form so that is also something to look forward to! I have no idea how I am going to survive waiting for this book to come out!



  
If you couldn't tell I'm really excited for this book, since I also mentioned it in my WoW post (waiting on wednesday)! Just a little over a month to go...hopefully I can make it. Also my review of City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare should be posted within the next few days, so look for that.

<3 Shannon

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Just dropping by via the blog hop. Ooh Perfect looks like a great read, i love the cover! I will have to add that to my TBR list!

    Check out my FF @ http://australianbookshelf.wordpress.com/2011/08/05/book-blogger-hop-4-and-feature-follow-friday-2-2/

    I’m hosting a Mega Aussie Author GIVEAWAY which is international so please stop by and check it out!
    Jayne
    The Australian Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read anything by Ellen Hopkins, but I've heard SO much about her. I really need to read her. Thanks for the reminder!

    Glad to have found you via the Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has a pretty cover. One month and one day from today's hop, the book I'm highlighting comes out. Come see which book I'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable blog name.

    New Follower.

    Stopping by from the blog hop.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete