Sunday, August 28, 2011

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either for review, from the library, from the bookstore, or from trades.



Books I Bought:
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Go Ask Alice by Anonymous
The Luxe by Anna Godbersen

Books I Won:
Possess by Gretchen McNeil (from Candace @ Candace's Book Blog)

Books I Got From RAK:
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger (from Rachel)
Fade by Lisa McMann (from Rachel)
Peeps by Scott Westerfeld (from Sara @ Sara's Urban Fantasy Blog)
The Last Days from Scott Westerfeld (from Sara @ Sara's Urban Fantasy Blog)
Matched by Ally Condie (from Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews)

Thank you to Rachel, Sara, Tynga, and Candace for sending me those books/hosting the contests :)!
That is what I go in my mailbox :) what did you get in yours?
<3 Shannon

3 comments:

  1. You got some awesome books the last few week! Happy reading

    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-24.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up The Luxe recently too, although I haven't had a chance to read it yet. And I've heard such great things about Matched. I can't wait to finally pick up of copy of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice set of books this week. I really want to read the DUFF. It looks like such a great book.
    Happy reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete