Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Top Ten and Teaser Tuesday (4)

Top Ten Book Crushes
This week is a freebie week and we could post about anything and I didn't get to do the top ten book crushes one and so I decided to do it this week :)

1. Wes from The Truth About Forever
Oh my gosh major Sa-woon! Every since time, it never fails! Somebody please find someone like Wes and send him my way please!!

2. Jace from The Mortal Instruments Series
I absolutely love how witty he is and just him in general :)

3. Peeta from The Hunger Games Trilogy
Who says the nice guys never win?? Not that Gale isn't but Peeta is the epitome of a nice guy.

4. Zane from the Uglies Series
I haven't read this series in a while so I can't name why i love him off the top of my head, I just remember that I LOVED Zane!

5. Finnick from The Hunger Games Trilogy
He was such a sweetheart underneath his cocky exterior and it broke my heart when he died in Mockinjay! I literally just sat there and cried for about 5 minutes :(

6. Jack/Seph/Jason from the Heir Series
I can't choose just one!! I love all of her main male protagonist characters from those three books! The each have something amazing about them.
Jack- he's simple, down to earth, and does what's right
Seph- he's exotic, fluent in french, and much more
Jason- the classic bad boy with a heart ;)

7. Fred or George from Harry Potter
I'm a sucker for any guy who can make me laugh!

8. Fang from the Maximum Ride Series
I've always been a Fang fan!

9. Noah from The Notebook
Who can read this book and not fall in love with Noah?

10. Ethan from Burned
It's been a while since I've read this book as well but I remember crushing on Ethan big time!



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read, open to a random page, and share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

My Teaser: 

"I thought about something Rahim Khan said just before he hung up, almost as an afterthought. There is a way to be good again."
-pg. 2 "The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini
Slow reading pace once again! :( I'm only on page 59 and I start school tomorrow but I can do this!
<3 Shannon

5 comments:

  1. Such a sad book. I hope you enjoy it.

    Here's mine:

    http://50yearproject.wordpress.com/2011/08/16/teaser-tuesday-aug-16/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this book. Been putting it off for some reason. Maybe I'll check back into it!

    TRISH
    Here's my Teaser Tuesday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently read and LOVED A Thousand Splendid Suns and I also remember totally loving The Kite Runner! For your crushes: Jace and Finnick I so TOTALLY agree with; I honestly almost teared up during Mockingjay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Top 10 list topic!! hehe.. I have to admit, before the Twilight movies were cast, Edward was a VERY charming character ;) lol

    Here's my Top 10!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I totally agree with your Wes pick. He is one of the best boy characters I have ever read.

    I should have put Wes and Macy in my list, they are one of best couples too. My Top Ten: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2011/08/top-ten-tuesday-freebie-3.html

    ReplyDelete